IPMU’2020 seeks original research contributions of theoretical and methodological nature as well as application-oriented work. Leading researchers and industry experts are invited to submit proposals for Special Sessions. Interested parties need to provide sufficient evidence in support of their proposed special session topic, explaining why it deserves distinct focus and how it relates to the themes of the conference. Evidence of sufficient interest to attract papers for the special session should also be provided. Each special session is expected to attract 4 – 6 accepted papers.
Send your proposal to the Special Sessions Chair Uzay Kaymak (firstname.lastname@example.org) in pdf format before November 22nd, 2019. Decisions on acceptance or rejection will be provided by November 29th, 2019. The proposals should include the following information:
- Title of the session
- List of organizers with contact details and short biographical details (up to 100 words for each organizer)
- Description of the session, why the topic needs specific attention and how it relates to IPMU’2020 themes.
- List of confirmed and potential contributors to the session.
Review process of special session submissions
Papers submitted to accepted special sessions will be treated as regular papers from both the perspective of the review process and of the proceedings (e.g., length, timeline). However, the session organizers will be asked to nominate reviewers.
Key dates for special session proposal
- Submission of SS proposals
- Notification of acceptance for SS proposals
- Paper Submission Deadline
November 22nd, 2019
January 31st, 2020